Nama-stay at the bar—and rehydrate with bubbly and maybe a Bloody Mary (or two)—after you downward dog. It’s the perfect way to cap off a week of festival indulgences. Even better, there will be ample refueling opportunities with local brunch stars as well as alcoholic “hydration” bars.
- Overeasy’s famous biscuits and gravy
- Korbel make-your-own mimosa bar
- Chicken and bacon waffles
- Bloody Marys featuring Deep Ellum Distillery
- Lifeway smoothie station
- Coffee and donut bar with Westrock Coffee and Glazed Donut Works
- Detox yoga and Camp Gladiator boot camp—before all that bacon, of course!
- Modelo Chelada and Modelo Tamarindo Picante bar
- And so much more!